|Looking for a job where you can play with microspheres?|
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We're looking for an individual who will provide excellent customer/technical support to our customers. Our customers are seeking advice on product availability/pricing, which will require the candidate to learn our catalog products through our training process. This position reports to Teresa Dunham, Customer Service Manager.
Our ideal candidate will need to:
- Answer incoming calls from customers wanting to place orders
- Advise customers on production information.
- Trouble shoots on any customer issue
- Provide information on product specification.
- Handle administrative tasks
- BS degree in a life science is a MUST (candidates without a degree in a life sciences will not be considered)
- Customer Service skills in a previous service industry such as retail, restaurant, telemarketing
- Willingness to learn the technical aspects of our vast array of products
This is a great opportunity for science majors who are recent or soon-to-be college grads! This is a challenging position with a great team to support you along the way! Please submit your resumé here.
Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Manage product development projects, including directing the work of Scientists as appropriate
- Produce custom products as requested
- Develop test methods as necessary
- Receive relevant job requests and maintain 4D Production Jobs section
- Monitor inventory of lab reagents and supplies; submit requests as appropriate
- Produce in-house products, following current ISO procedures
- Perform preliminary QC testing prior to release to Materials Dept
- Write / update ISO documents as necessary
- Periodically evaluate the quality of finished goods
- Evaluate alternate raw material suppliers and new raw material lots
- Integrate newly developed products into the manufacturing and QC systems
- Scale-up processes as required
- Train personnel on laboratory procedures
- Assist with technical service, trouble shooting and applications support as necessary
- Investigate and recommend equipment replacement / addition
- Attend conferences / visit customers / participate on phone calls with sales staff when appropriate
- Present periodic internal mini-seminars on technical topics as needed
- Present seminars at conferences, workshops and customers’ facilities as needed
- Participate in product development projects as team leader or team member
- Maintain laboratory work area
- Maintain equipment
Education & Skills:
- Minimum of MS degree in biology, chemistry, polymer chemistry or related scientific field and general, broad-based scientific knowledge
- Minimum of three years of laboratory experience
- Self-motivated and organized, with good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Product and application-specific training will be provided
We have benefits that can compete with large companies. We offer four different healthcare benefits – so you can afford the appointment and the cure! We provide a comprehensive dental plan that includes orthodontia; flexible spending accounts; basic and supplemental life insurance plans; short-term and long-term disability; a 401(k) with a healthy employer match; an Employee Assistance Program; auto and homeowners discounted plans; home buyers services with rebates; long-term care insurance at group rates; college savings plan; paid time off; credit union; discounted tickets to the area’s activities (including Broadway shows), and half off our bath and body products.
Must live within a commutable distance to Fishers, IN. Must have legal authorization to work in the US and will not require sponsorship. No phone calls please. Click to submit resume
Bangs Laboratories and Polysciences are Equal Opportunity Employers of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. Drug-free workplace. Tobacco-free work site.
We seek a regular full-time Shipping Technician at our Fishers, IN location. We offer a professional work environment, full benefits, and great people to work with!!!
• Sorting shipment paperwork (and all labels)
• Expiration date confirmation on labels and Certificate of Analysis (when applicable)
• Labeling pre-dispensed materials pulled for shipment
• Final packaging of products for shipment
• Returning bulk material to their locations
• Pulling next day orders and placing product on the roller
• Washing bottles
• Performing or assisting with multi-bottle dispensing projects
• Assisting in routine inventory checks of shipping supplies
• Performing Raw Material Cycle Counts
• Performing Inventory Cycle Counts
• Answering the door for deliveries and pickups
• Generating all shipping related documents per Invoice for shipment
• Generating shipping airway bills
• Dispensing all needed materials for that day’s shipment
• Signing off on each basket
We seek someone with keen attention to detail, thoroughness, and time management skills. Must be able to communicate verbally with internal customers and external shipping carriers. Shipping experience is helpful but not necessary. Must be computer literate, have high school diploma or equivalent, and be able to lift 25lb on a routine basis.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including three medical plans, vision, Rx, dental, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) with healthy company match, basic life, supplemental life, disability, paid time off, college savings plan, long-term care insurance, and more! Apply Here!