|Looking for a job where you can play with microspheres?|
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We're looking for an individual who will provide excellent customer/technical support to our customers. Our customers are seeking advice on product availability/pricing, which will require the candidate to learn our catalog products through our training process. This position reports to Teresa Dunham, Customer Service Manager.
Our ideal candidate will need to:
- Answer incoming calls from customers wanting to place orders
- Advise customers on production information.
- Trouble shoots on any customer issue
- Provide information on product specification.
- Handle administrative tasks
- BS degree in a life science is a MUST (candidates without a degree in a life sciences will not be considered)
- Customer Service skills in a previous service industry such as retail, restaurant, telemarketing
- Willingness to learn the technical aspects of our vast array of products
This is a great opportunity for science majors who are recent or soon-to-be college grads! This is a challenging position with a great team to support you along the way! Please submit your resumé here.
Customer Technical Specialist / Life Sciences
We’re hiring a Customer Technical Specialist for our Fishers, IN location. As part of the Technical Team, you will provide technical support for our products used in diagnostic assay development and related applications to our customers. You will respond to customer inquiries regarding applications in life sciences, initiate custom projects, troubleshoot product use, and develop technical support documents. This is a great opportunity to make the jump from the lab!
- Basic understanding of life sciences concepts and general R&D laboratory methods.
- Knowledge of principles related to cell biology, flow cytometry and/or IVD is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical mind with problem-solving savvy
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- BS degree in biological or life sciences
- 2+ years of work experience in scientific industry or discipline.
At Bangs Labs, we offer benefits that can compete with large companies. We offer affordable benefits – so you can afford the appointment and the cure! We have three healthcare plans; a comprehensive dental plan that includes orthodontia; a flexible spending account; basic and supplemental life insurance plans; short-term and long-term disability; a 401(k) with a healthy employer match; an Employee Assistance Program; auto and homeowners discounted plans; long-term care insurance at group rates; college savings plan; paid time off; a credit union; discounted tickets to the area’s activities (including Broadway shows) and half-off our bath and body products.
Must live within a commutable distance to Fishers, IN. Must have legal authorization to work in the US and will not require sponsorship.
Bangs Laboratories and Polysciences are Equal Opportunity Employers. Drug-free workplace. Tobacco-free work site. Please submit your resumé here.